Ange and I enjoyed our cruise in January 2010 so much, that we booked our next cruise while we were still on board.Â We’re participating in Lou Mongello’s WDW Radio Cruise.Â It’s a four night cruise on the brand new Disney Dream, with stops at Nassau and Castaway Cay.Â I cannot wait for this cruise.Â Everything we’ve read about the Dream makes us want to be there even more.Â After the cruise is over, we’ll spend another three nights at Pop Century in Walt Disney World.
- All Ears Attraction descriptions, Menus for all WDW restaurants, complete listing of Ticket prices.
- MEI & Mouse Fan Travel Excellent Disney Travel Agency – ask for Stephanie H and tell them I sent you!
- Mouse Savers Hotel room rates and discounts
- Touring Plans The official site of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Spend more time at attractions, and less in lines.
- Ultimate Orlando What’s new and recently changed in the Orlando Theme Park scene