I decided to register for the 2011 Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, and so will be making a very quick weekend trip to WDW at the end of September. The race starts at 10pm Saturday evening. With an expected wave start of 10:30pm, that probably means I’ll be crossing the finish line around 2am. That should be interesting. I’ll be flying down Friday morning, and heading straight for packet-pickup at the Wide World of Sports after checking into the hotel. From there, I’ll enjoy the parks for the rest of the day. Then Saturday morning I’ll probably go to the parks for a little bit, but then back to the hotel in the afternoon to take a nap before heading to the race start line in the evening. On Sunday, what I do in the parks depends almost entirely on how I’m feeling after the half-marathon. I fly back to Albany that afternoon.
- All Ears Attraction descriptions, Menus for all WDW restaurants, complete listing of Ticket prices.
- MEI & Mouse Fan Travel Excellent Disney Travel Agency – ask for Stephanie H and tell them I sent you!
- Mouse Savers Hotel room rates and discounts
- Touring Plans The official site of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Spend more time at attractions, and less in lines.
- Ultimate Orlando What’s new and recently changed in the Orlando Theme Park scene